Instantly contact a network of scrap yards and engine importers.
Suppliers contact you with their quotes.
No middle man fees! Purchase direct from the suppliers.
Are you looking for parts to repair, modify or rebuild your BMW? At Spares Pretoria we are proud to be able to source used BMW parts and spares. Each day BMW Scrap Yards in Pretoria are constantly stripping accident damaged vehicles to salvage parts that are as good as new.
Most scrap yards stock a huge variety of BMW spares and parts and they pride themselves by making sure that all parts are in working order. Common parts sold include (but not limited to), airbags, bumpers, fenders, computer boxes, engines, blocks, grilles, clutches and cylinder heads. You need not worry that all the spares are always checked to verify that they are in working order. Whatever your choice you can be certain that you wont be leaving empty handed.
Looking for BMW accessories? We can find it for you! Find door mirrors, rear view mirrors and trims for the interior. When it comes to customer happiness, there is no sale that's too big or too small! So whatever you are looking for, we can get it for you! Whether it be the tiny nuts and bolts too a large V8 BMW engine, we sell only the best BMW used parts, whatever the size or shape.
Seriously, this is the No.1 spot on the web to find the best BMW spares.
Our Network Of Scrap Yards
Recent BMW Part Enquiries
2017-12-13 22:48:05 +00:00
Outer tail light left and right
Rear left and right suspension
2017-12-12 19:28:44 +00:00
Alternator bearing plastic dust cover ..
2017-12-11 07:21:37 +00:00
5 series e39
1. e39 driver door actuator
2. e39 boot actuator
3. e39 front passenger door window regulator
4. e39 rear door window regulator
5. e39 original rim
2017-12-11 07:02:06 +00:00
RHS HEadlight, Xenon, LED indicator
2017-12-10 13:12:14 +00:00
Right radiator bracket
2017-12-10 13:08:57 +00:00
Right radiator bracket
2017-12-07 12:54:03 +00:00
Hi. Looking for a rear propshaft. BMW 2.5I manual
2017-12-05 15:01:17 +00:00
2 head lamps
Power staring bottle
2 fenders left & right
Although people are overwhelmed by the cost of rebuilding their BMW, in reality, you are able to complete these fixes at a reduced cost than a number of people comprehend. In truth, the job to find used BMW auto parts throughout Pretoria may be easy seeing as there are many businesses that market these kinds of spares. Then again, you have to take some time when deciding on these companies to ensure you are buying superior quality spare parts that won't trigger even more damage to the car.
Aspects to consider
There are lots of companies that specialize in providing BMW parts in Cape Town and finding one is an easy endeavor. Yet, only some car dealership is trusted. Before choosing the scrap yard, here are several factors to consider.
• Consider the customer base - The trustworthiness of the dealer is allegedly an effective way you would know if the seller is worth choosing. If the vendor has been providing dependable second-hand parts round the spot for quite some time, they'll certainly be reputable. Reports, web based opinions, and word-of-mouth reports from previous customers can help you determine what you may expect when confronted with a certain company. The content material the former consumers published will enable you to determine if the company is really worth selecting and just what you could expect from their business.
• Quality assurance - Even used spares have quality assurance specifically if you are employing yet another service to complete the restoration in addition to replacement. This is especially true if you are planning to utilize a separate program to install the substitute spares. Make sure that the dealer you're buying from will allow you to give back or exchange any spare parts that do not meet your expectations.
• Assortment - Reputable scrap yards will offer BMW auto parts for a variety of models and provide a number of options from which to choose. You can find spare parts which are hitched from automobiles and have been written off because of a crash. The dealership should be able to supply you with choices on which auto parts you should choose.
Aside from the aspects identified above, you might even be considering insurance, expense, installment services, and available extended warranties when deciding on a BMW auto parts scrap yard.
How to find spares
Along with the criteria you'll want to consider, it's easy to discover BMW Pretoria scrap yards. Much of the reliable sellers own an authoritative website that incorporate all the details which they offer. Basically just do a search for scrap yards close to your residence on your preferred web browser after which make use of the above insights to narrow down to the perfect seller. While you apply these factors, they will restrict your search, and you'll be sure of finding the best BMW part seller. Some reputable dealers such as BMW Scrap Yards are reliable in Pretoria, and you may be sure of getting the correct part for your car. See: Mercedes Spares